District 2 News

Monday, February 12, 2007

New Police Liaison

From: Radke, Timothy
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 9:37 AM
To: Konkel, Brenda
Subject: Police Liason for Tenny-Lapham neigborhood

Greetings.
My name is Tim Radke, and I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you and your neighborhood association. I am a Police Officer currently assigned to the central Community Policing Team, and will serve as a Police Department liason to the Tenney-Lapham neigborhood this year.
I have been a Police Officer with the City of Madison for approximately 6 years, working in Patrol Services in the South, East, and North Districts prior to having the opportunity to work with the CPT downtown beginning in January of this year. I currently am on light-duty status due to an injury, but I look forward to returning to regular-duty work and taking a more active role with the rest of my team in the near future.
If you have any questions you can direct them toward me, and if I don't know the answer I will do my best to find it out for you. I hope to make most of the neighborhood meetings this year, and if there is something you would like answered for a particular meeting, please ask me in advance.
Also please keep me informed of upcoming meetings, changes, concerns, etc. I look forward to meeting you and the other members in person.
Sincerely,
P.O. Tim Radke #3243
Central CPT - 1644
City of Madison Police Department
(608) 266-4145

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home